Day 18 (Friday)

Today was a good health day. I started the day with an apple and I took a 15 minute walk on my lunch break. At home I made dinner (rice, tuna, squash and pineapple) and created a cool, albeit time consuming, way to prepare squash. I sliced off the outside of an acorn squash and scooped out the inside and then took the orange "meat" and cut it into 1-2 inch strips and put them on an oiled cookie sheet and cooked them at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes (turning over half way). When they came out they were warm and slightly crisp and had a sweet enough flavor that I didn't have to season them at all. I cooked mine a little too long, it's definitely something you have to watch closely so they don't over cook.

After dinner I biked for 20 minutes while watching a movie. I also spent 10 minutes doing basic exercises like crunches, sit ups, jumping jacks and squats. By the end of the night I had successfully finished my second day of only water and milk this week.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos! Moreover - way to pat yourself on the back, everyone underestimates how important that is here!

    ReplyDelete