Day Three

Spent the day with Le Chef, helping her unpack her books and set up her kitchen and classroom. I'm still doing well in making changes to my diet. I had fruit with my breakfast and I drank two glasses of water with my dinner. I also spent 20 minutes dancing to some tunes while washing dishes. I want to make more time to get in more activity, but I'm not sure where to start. Feels like I have to cut something out, but I wish I could find more balance instead of just dropping things I want to do.

The people here are strange. This Zilya creature kept sneaking into the kitchen looking for meat while Le Chef and I were working. She thinks no one sees her snatch beef jerky and put it in her pocket, but I see. I guess that her thievery might come in handy later though, I'm going to keep my eyes on her...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't met this Zilya creature yet, but she sounds interesting. I am interested in doing an internship with the cook this semester - hopefully she'll allow me to sign up, and maybe we'll work on creating some meals together!

    ReplyDelete