Day 19/20 (Sat and Sun)

On Saturday I met up with Biirna and Zilya for more walking. We had a good lunch of meats, cheeses, breads and fruits.

On Sunday I doubled my efforts, having a pear with my lunch and an apple with my dinner. I also made a vegetarian meal (veggie eggrolls) and had a side of squash. I only had one glass of water but I did stretch for 15 in the morning and I biked for 20 minutes while watching TV.

By Sunday I had completed two of my three personal challenges, I had two days this week with only water and milk and I had completed the task of compiling activities anyone can do to add more excercise to their day.

1 comment:

  1. Jinn, I had the chance to read this list and I think it's excellent. Would you mind if the headmaster posted it to the site?

    ReplyDelete