Day 25 (Friday)

Today began with a 4 hour work shift then a whole lot of driving and riding. I did not eat any fruits or vegetables (although they were readily available on my trip), I did though, choose to eat whole wheat pancakes as part of my dinner, and I had water with dinner and a little on my trip totaling 2 glasses for the day.

One of my challenges this week was to get exercise while traveling, to find innovative ways to be active while otherwise occupied. On Friday I only did 5 minutes of my required 100 minutes, so my return trip on Sunday will have to entail 55 minutes. I'm not sure what all I'll do, a combination of lifting "weights", stretches, leg lifts and if possible maybe spread out in the back of the carriage for crunches/sit ups. As long as none of it is too distracting for the carriage driver. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment