Day Eight

Started this morning with a bowl of pineapple. I finished the preparations for a large vat of soup I made for the others working in the library. It was vegetable soup with alphabet noodles. I made sure that it was vegetarian because a fellow worker is vegetarian. I ate two bowls of this soup at lunch, which I attribute as a serving of vegetables. I was relieved of my duties early and while I wanted to return to my quarters and take a nap a quick chat with Biirna reminded me that sometimes exercise is the best way to re-energize. So I changed my gear, and took a walk (with music) around the area. I came across an interesting track which I thought would be good to walk but after finding the snow to be several inches deep, I regretted my decision but the only way back was to finish the course, so I waded through the heavy mess. After thirty minutes I returned home from my adventure whereupon I made a delicious broccoli and rice casserole without the use of salt! I had a glass of water with my dinner and finished the night working on some tasks for Mage Mentis.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to have inspired thee, and your mishap brought me humor. Perhaps we should have had a joy add on for skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are making some awesome choices! Way to go Jinn!!

    ReplyDelete