Day Two

I'm intrigued by the skills and challenges set before us, but having difficulty combining these tasks with my busy magic training. Who knew time management would be my worst skill? I was able to perfect my agility with 15 minutes of dance (with music!) and I biked for 20 minutes while watching an interesting play called ANTM. In addition to working on movement I also was contentious enough to eat carrots with my lunch and peas with my dinner. Usually I forget about vegetables but an interesting lecture with Skill Master suggested that these will help both my body and my mind to become stronger.

2 comments:

  1. Delightful to hear, Jinn! Vegetables are delicious and a great way to reenergize your body after work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yes, more meat for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete