Day Six

I made breakfast again this morning, still eggs and bacon but homemade none the less. I consumed two glasses of water, one before working in the library and one after. I had fruit when I got done with my work, and since I found myself in the kitchen eatting, I also cleaned up and danced to 15 minutes of music. I made a point to do some stretching, since I was told this was important. While I was waiting for my food to cook in the oven, I did some weight lifting and with dinner I had a serving of corn. I think I did well today but I also feel like I could have done better...

2 comments:

  1. Whew - you did amazing Jinn! You should focus on your strengths - you have the highest time management skill of any of us! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the effort, Jinn! You are doing quite well.

    ReplyDelete