Day Seven

Started the day with some melon which was delicious. I had a long day filled with various activities but only got in some exercise in the evening. I biked for 20 minutes while talking to Zilya, did some stretching and had carrots with my dinner. I only had one glass of water today but that's better than no water.

I spent time on one of my personal challenges this week which was to locate five vegetarian recipes. I gathered five meals recipes and two side dishes that I hope to try in the near future. I find that it is often hard making meals at home because the leftovers are so abundant that I end up wasting food that I don't eat within a few weeks. I'm hoping to adjust these recipes to one or two servings instead of the usual four to eight. We'll see if I'm successful.

1 comment:

  1. Jinn! I'd love to see your recipes if possible! Did you post them at LeChef's page? Or are you making another tab on your page? Congrats on finishing a personal challenge so soon this week!!

    ReplyDelete