Day 27 (Sun)

During the long trip home I was able to do 20 more minutes of exercise in the vehicle, but was left very short of my 100 minute goal. I had a banana with my breakfast and water on the road. I also had lettuce on my excellent pork tacos which may or may not be considered another leafy green. By 11:30pm, I was finally home (after starting out the day driving at 9:20 am) and was reluctant to do any more exercise.

As the week ended I finished one of my challenges which was to maintain a food diary and by doing so I was able to locate a few pitfalls in my diet and a few food alternatives I could choose over things I currently eat. I hope to continue to explore this and secure a healthy eating pattern in my life.

My leafy green total for the week (pending approval):

Monday
- Mixed Lettuce Salad
- Spinach Egg rolls

Tuesday
-Spinach ragoons
-Caesar Salad

Saturday
-Coleslaw
-Seaweed Wrap

Sunday
-Lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment