Day 21 (Mon)

Today was a good vegetable day. I had a mixed lettuce (romaine and spinach) salad for lunch and for dinner I had leftover spinach eggrolls and a side of squash. I had one glass of water but didn't get around to doing much physical activity.

With the upcoming events forcing me to abandon my home for several days this week, I scrambled to make some food for lunches that I would have made for dinners. In the late hours of the evening, I cooked up 3-4 cups of spinach and then mixed that with a stick of cream cheese and a half cup of green onion. I seasoned the spinach with pepper and salt and then added garlic powder to the mixture. I then wrapped a spoonful of the mixture in a wonton wrapper and cooked each in a warm skillet. I hope they reheat well for Tuesday's lunch, but we'll see.

1 comment: