Day Five

I got up late today, but I was able to make myself breakfast. Eggs and bacon aren't necessarily the healthiest, and bacon isn't vegetarian, but I did make it myself and Le Chef says that's an essential start to eatting healthy. I make food occassionally, but it tends to be heating up already made frozen foods which aren't the healthiest, so when I cook something myself, adding the ingredients and determining the contents, I can ensure that is't healthier and better for me. So while eggs and bacon aren't the healthiest, I did make them myself. With breakfast I had one glass of water before rushing out the door to help Headmaster Quo sort through the old texts in the basement library of the school. This work was a bit tedious and at times annoying as locals wanted help obtainin texts from the library, but I was able to sneak away for a couple of moments and look up some recipes to share with students and Le Chef. Hours later, I met up with Biirna for a delightful meal. I had fish and a glass of water (along with other sweet spirits). I was too tired by the time I returned home to do any activity, but I plan on doing more tomorrow to make up for it.

1 comment:

  1. I too enjoyed our delicious meal :) I think we will be fast friends Drow!

    ReplyDelete