Day Nine

I was able to sleep in late today so lunch was my first meal of the day. I made a broccoli and cheese omelet which was interesting, to say the least. I had a glass of water with lunch and then a productive day of vacuuming (15 minutes), cat play (10 minutes) biking while watching TV (20 minutes), stretching and working on some basic exercises like sit ups, crunches, push ups and leg lifts (10 minutes). For dinner I had Broccoli and cheesy rice leftovers. While I successfully didn't consume fizzy ale, as Biirna calls it, I did drink a lot of juice today.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you've embraced the vegetable of the week! I've only eaten it once this week :( I totally need to play catch up! What is your favorite use of Broccoli so far? Any suggestions for next week's vegetable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jinn-be warned that juice can sometimes be worse for you than the fizzy ale, depending on how much sugar is in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calamitus- Your false warning scares none. No sugar amount can compare to that in the high fructose corn syrup. Any choice against ale is a fair one.
    Jinn- I too admire your creative use of the vegetable, and look forward to your squash recipes. If you'd like to share some ideas in your next post, that would be worth an intelligence from me.

    ReplyDelete