Day 22 and 23 (Tuesday and Wednesday)

On Tuesday I was able to eat both spinach ragoons and caesar salad to make my leafy greens count up to four. I spent the day working and then did some shopping in the evening with Biirna and Zilya. I'm finding that while I'm at home I can be quick to get up and get active, when visiting others I'm more likely to just veg on the couch. Perhaps this is something that can be looked into. The following day was much more active for me.

I spent the morning helping Biirna and then spent the evening doing a considerable amount of dancing with Zilya (1.5 hrs). Nelo made an appearance at the event and wowed everyone with his mad rap skillz, Calamitus declined to show. Unfortunately it was a semi-bad food day for me. While I did have some fruit in the evening and a home cooked meal (thank you Biirna), my calories for the day were through the roof.

I'm considering putting up two posters in my kitchen one of the food pyramid and one showing serving sizes. I also want to try to eat a fruit everyday with breakfast and a fruit every night before dinner.

2 comments:

  1. That last idea is so good, I might just steal it. Maybe we could go in together on creating an eye catching design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a design contest regarding the food pyramid would be lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete