Day Four

Le Chef's influence on me is getting greater by each passing day. I had fruit with breakfast, a vegetable with dinner and two glasses of water today. I also was able to get 15 minutes of dancing in (with music). At the end of the day I get down on myself for not doing more, but that's not very productive.

I was also able to meet today with the illusive Agustus Storm. His shop is not open yet, but he was keen on telling me how amazing he and his wares are. He really did talk for a while, when I think: Where did all my time go today? I suspect he absorbed quite a bit of it with his fancy tales and boisterous claims.

I want to start working on the basic badges, as they seem easier to incorporate in my day, but alas, it's still hard finding time for even the simplest of things.

2 comments:

  1. You are proving over and over that you have excellent time management. We are so supportive of what you 'can' do, do not worry about what doesn't happen! Are you pursuing the coveted internship with Chef as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting Down on yourself isn't an effective workout! In fact, it's like an anti workout! Stay positive, and count victories to counter negative downplay, and you should feel better!

    ReplyDelete